Now a days there is a trend of webhosting websites theme in which you see the fancy pricing tables floating around with bold and colorful columns. These columns are so common and looks awesome and infect can increase your sales and hence more profit. The main purpose behind these pricing tables is to show the main features of your webhosting plans right at the first page so that its easy for users to choose webhosting plans. Also you can highlight your most valuable or best plans with stand out colors or hover effects. So these pricing tables columns are very important if you are thinking about starting your own new WordPress webhosting website.
The solution is Free Pricing Table Plugin for WordPress:
The plugin you will need to show pricing table columns in your ordinary blog theme is free pricing table plugin for WordPress which you can download free from the link given below. You can even highlight the best hosting plan or featured hosting plan with different color and style. The plugin comes with the two color and design themes which is very useful when you are going to match it with your blog theme.
The WordPress Pricing Table plugin Features:
- Drag and drop package (column) re-ordering
- Drag and drop feature (row) re-ordering
- Unlimited package (column) support
- Featured Column option to highlight best price package
- Two diff table template “green” and “gray”
How to use this plugin:
1. After downloading the plugin from the official WordPress website install the plugin and activate it. After activation you will see a new menu named with Pricing Table in the left sidebar of your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
2. Click on Add New link from the Pricing Table menu and Add Feature button to add features to your plans. You can add as many features to your plan as you want like Bandwidth, Disk Space, Databases, Add on Domain, E-mail accounts etc.
3. After that click on Add Package button to add the different packages into your webhosting page. You can add as many webhosting packages as you want.
4. No its obvious that some of your plans will be stand out like Best Hosting Plans or Best Value Plan, so for this you can click on the Start icon right on top of each and every plan. After clicking the star it will turn yellow and it will appear standout in all your pricing plans.
5. After all your plans are set now its time to click on Publish button. But wait its not yet publish yet, now you also have to add the code into the page where you want the plans to appear.
6. No click on All Pricing Tables link from the Pricing Tables menu and you will see your newly created Plan with some code in-front of it. Just copy the code so that we use it.
7. Create a new page or if you have already created a page to show webhosting plans than all you need is to paste your code in the page.
8. Update or Publish the page and there we go. The stunning and beautiful looking Pricing Table in your blog theme with out any effort.